- 2008 = 10314 Photographs
- 2009 = 8900 Photographs
- 2010 = 7563 Photographs
- 2011 = 11604 Photographs
- 2012 (So far) = 5669 Photographs
- Number of Creative Commons licensed Photographs (So Far) = roughly 3400 (check out my flickr account)
- Revenue generated out of Photography in 5 years = +/- 100 euros
- Net profit generated out of Photography in 5 years = 0 (I donated 85% of the revenue and invested 15%, that is 15 euros, in buying photo paper)
- Amount of time enjoyed while taking photographs: 100%
Money ain’t everything as long as you enjoy what you do. In other words work your ass 8-9 hours per day doing something that is not vocational but pay the bills, so you can have your “photography moment” at least a portion of your time.
- Is it a bad deal? No.
- Is it dramatic? Hell no, look at the world around you, watch the news 5 minutes.
- is this something I can change? Yes
- am I committed to that idea? … let’s call it wip.